Latest Unit Sold: #02-20 on 28-May-2022 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 26-06-2022: Book an Appointment to view Mayfair Gardens Showflat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts
- 16-03-2022: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 10-03-2022: Check out Mayfair Gardens updated Price List
- 19-02-2022: Check out Mayfair Gardens 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 22-01-2022: View Mayfair Gardens E-Brochure
- 16-02-2021: Read more about Strongest January private home sales in 8 years
- 23-01-2021: Read Private home sales see robust price gains in fourth quarter
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 20-12-2020: Check out Mayfair Gardens 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 22-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 06-07-2020: Check out the Floor Plan for Mayfair Gardens
- 23-06-2020: Check out Mayfair Gardens Amenities
- 18-06-2020: Read more about Beauty World
- 20-05-2020: Check out Mayfair Gardens Gallery
- 10-05-2020: Check out the Mayfair Gardens E-Brochure
- 17-04-2020: Mayfair Gardens 360° Showflat Virtual Tour is available now !
- 03-04-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 25-03-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 04-03-2020: Check Out the updated Balance Units Chart!
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 23-11-2019: Check Out the latest Price List!
- 13-11-2019: Read Singapore Tops Region For Property Investment Prospects
- 10-11-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
Mayfair Gardens is proudly developed by Singapore listed Oxley Holdings Ltd. As a renowned and award-winning property developer with a track record of more than 12 years, Oxley Holdings has built numerous quality homes across twelve geographical markets including Singapore, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, China, Australia, Japan and others. Their projects in Singapore include Oxley Tower, Oxley Bizhub, Robinson Square, Riverfront Residences, Affinity at Serangoon and many more.
With Oxley experience in building high quality homes, aspiring owners of Mayfair Gardens can expect top-notch quality of this new development.
Mayfair Gardens is located at Rifle Range Road in Bukit Timah, it is within walking distance to King Albert MRT station of Downtown Line. It Is easily accessible to nearby shopping malls, retails, schools, park and many more. Drivers residing in Mayfair Gardens Singapore will find ease of transportation with Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) within close proximity.
You will find several amenities nearby with the Mayfair Gardens Amenities page.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Mayfair Gardens are on first come first serve basis.
Mayfair Gardens is a newly launched luxury condo located at Rifle Range Road in Bukit Timah of District 21. The development has a land side of 116,130 sqft and comprises of 215 apartments. Mayfair Gardens is built up by 4 blocks of 5-storey apartments. The building construction is slated to be completed by Q4 of 2024.
Mayfair Gardens is situated within Singapore prime central region with accessibility to every part of the island. Inspired by the elegant Georgian townhouses concept located in Mayfair West End of London, similar design concept are found around the world in all upscale districts. Mayfair Gardens manage to bring this quintessential design combining with urban living lifestyle to Singapore.
Situated within Bukit Timah in a private residential enclave of bungalows, landed homes and condominiums, Mayfair Gardens provide future residents with low density but urban living in the central region of Singapore. It is only minutes walk away to King Albert Park MRT station of the Downtown Line. Drivers will also find Mayfair Gardens easily accessible using the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).
Supermarkets, Shopping Malls, Retails, Food Centre, and Market are all within easy reach from Mayfair Gardens. It only takes 15 minutes to get to Central Business District (CBD) area and Orchard Road. Reputable schools and institution such as Methodist Girls’ School, Pei Haw Presbyterian Primary School, Nanyang Girls High School, and Haw Chong Institution are all within close proximity to Mayfair Gardens.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – Mayfair Gardens: The Luxury Collection Residences.
Book An Appointment to view Mayfair Gardens ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Mayfair Gardens Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.